Information provided by clients of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. is protected under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (federal) and the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (Quebec). All information collected is confidential and will not be distributed or disclosed under any circumstances. It will be used exclusively by Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. to process its clients’ requests or to improve its services.
This page describes the legal notices that apply to any Internet user visiting this site. By consulting it, you commit yourself without reserve to respect them. As the legal notices may be modified at any time and without prior notice, we invite you to consult them regularly.
The content of the pages of this site is the property of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. The elements that make up this site are protected by intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished or distributed in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, except for private use, without the prior consent of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. In all other cases, the prior consent of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. is required before proceeding with the reproduction of the content of the site.
It is strictly forbidden to use or misuse the trademarks appearing on this Web site or any of its contents.
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned by Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. and are provided solely for the convenience of users. Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. is not responsible for the content of these other sites and is not required to evaluate them regularly.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE
- Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. cannot guarantee that the site will be free of all defects;
- defects may cause the site to be temporarily unavailable;
- the operation of the site may be affected by events or elements beyond the control of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc., such as transmission and communication links between the user and Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. and between Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. and other networks.
- Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, part or all of the site in order to carry out maintenance operations, improvements or modifications to the site. Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. is not responsible for any modification, suspension or interruption of the site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on the site is accurate and up-to-date. It also reserves the right to correct the content of the site at any time and without notice. However, although this information is updated on a regular basis, Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. cannot guarantee its reliability, accuracy, precision or completeness at all times.
Consequently, Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. declines all responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information or elements made available on the site
- for any decision taken on the basis of information contained on the site, nor for the use that could be made of it by third parties.
- for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, despite the fact that Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damage, caused by
- the access of any person to the site or the impossibility of accessing it
- the use of the site, including any deterioration or virus that could infect the user’s computer equipment or any other property.
The information contained on the site is of a general and strictly informative nature and must not be interpreted as advice, an offer to sell products or services or solicitation. This information does not impose any legal obligation or contractual agreement on the part of Demers Insurance Adjusters Inc., which reserves the right to modify the characteristics of the information. Finally, it should be noted that past performance is no guarantee of future results.
The site and its content are subject to the applicable laws of Quebec and Canada and all users acknowledge the jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec and Canada for all matters relating to the content and use of the site or any recourse arising from it.